Application - COMUE Université Bourgogne-Franche-Comté


How to apply ?

  • Consult the list of partner universities that have signed an Erasmus agreement with UBFC masters in the “International – Partnerships” tab and find out about the sectors equivalent to yours (UBFC has signed several agreements with partner universities in Europe but each agreement is concluded for a specific master).
  • Make three wishes.
  • Contact the person in charge of your master, he/she will decide on the most appropriate host university for your sector.
  • Once your destination is decided, prepare a CV and a cover letter, all in English, as well as the transcript of your Bachelor. They will have to be sent to UBFC’s international relations department to begin preparing your administrative file.
  • The administrative file will be composed of a mobility kit: a mobility contract (travel insurance, civil liability, accidents…) and a learning agreement (courses taken abroad compared to the ones the student will have been exempted in UBFC, ECTS award …).
For students :
For teachers/staff :