Online application procedure
Please find herewith the basic guidelines to apply for the UBFC Masters degrees (MSc).
We strongly recommend that you apply as early as possible since we accept applicants on a first come, first served basis selecting the outstanding candidates.
In order to ensure a very high quality of training and educational support, each course is open to 20 students at most. Besides, applying early is the best option if you’re intending to apply for funding (UBFC offers excellence I-Site scholarships), visa and university accommodation.
All applicants from any country worldwide need to apply through the following links:
- Application for masters BEWM, P2FOOD, MP2, PPN and Math4Phys
- Application for masters GREEM, PICS and EMME
Once you receive your admission letter as a proof of your acceptance at UBFC, you might have to apply for a visa.
- If your home country is in Europe or in the European Economic Area (Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland) you don’t need a visa to come and study in France.
- If your home country is listed below: (Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, the Republic of the Congo, South Korea, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, Haïti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Peru, Senegal, Democratic Republic of Congo, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam) you need a visa (VLS-TS). A Campus France space is available in your country (https://www.campusfrance.org/en/espaces). In order to apply for a visa, you will have to confirm your admission through the following link https://pastel.diplomatie.gouv.fr/etudesenfrance/dyn/public/authentification/login.html?codeLangue=EN, filling the file from the tab “ I am accepted”. Feel free to download the Campus France instructions for registration here .
- If your country is not listed above: you need a visa (VLS-TS). Please check the following website for more details on the visa application procedure : https://france-visas.gouv.fr/en_US/web/france-visas/country-choice?caller=select. Feel free to contact us for any queries related to visa procedure at email@example.com
We wish you the best of luck in your application and look forward to welcoming you at UBFC!