[Last update : october 30th, 2020]
All of UBFC’s administrative services remain open to users, by appointment.
We invite you to mainly use email and phone contacts.
> Access the UBFC directory
UBFC thanks you for your understanding.
In case of symptoms :
You think you have symptoms of Covid-19 and you want to know what to do?
This questionnaire is there to guide you.
On October 28th, 2020, the President of the Republic decided to take measures to reduce contacts and travel throughout the country to the strictest minimum by establishing a confinement from October 30th to December 1st minimum.
Travel is prohibited except in the following cases and only upon certification for :
- Travel between home and the place of work or universities (or higher education institutions) for students or adult education centers and business travel that cannot be postponed ;
- Travel to make purchases of supplies needed for professional activity, purchases of basic necessities in establishments whose activities remain authorized (list on gouvernement.fr) and home deliveries ;
- Consultations and care that cannot be provided at a distance and cannot be postponed, and the purchase of medications ;
- Travel for compelling family reasons, for assistance to vulnerable and precarious persons or for childcare ;
- Travel for people with disabilities and those accompanying them;
Short trips, within the limit of one hour per day and within a maximum radius of one kilometer around the home, related either to the individual physical activity of the persons, excluding any collective sports practice and any proximity with other persons, or to the walk with only the persons grouped in the same home, or to the needs of pets ;
- Judicial or administrative summons and appointments in a public service ;
- Participation in missions of general interest at the request of the administrative authority.
Permanent attestations are available online for travel to and from work and for taking children to school. For other reasons, individual certificates will have to be filled in for each trip.
A fixed fine of 135€ will be applied in case of non-compliance with the confinement.
More information on the government website: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
As of July 20th, 2020, every person aged 11 and over must wear a mask for the general public in enclosed public places, in addition to the application of barrier gestures.