Entrepreneurship and PhD
Student entrepreneurship is inscribed in the UBFC statutes, as part of training and professional integration. It concerns all UBFC students, PhD students included – as young researchers in the making.
Different actions are proposed to PhD students, in partnership with the local stakeholders of research (DECA BFC, SATT SAYENS, laboratories, etc.) to create a continuum between the first contacts, training, and support to innovating projects issued from academic research.
Below are a few non-exhaustive examples:
- ICE (“Itinéraire Chercheur Entrepreneur”) device
- Training courses proposed in the list of doctoral schools
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (“Entreprendre et Innover”) workshop
- The national student entrepreneur status is accessible to PhD students and young researchers
- The “Chercheurs Entrepreneurs Challenges” contest organised by the AEF INFO group
- The I-PHD contest
- The PEPITE contest for student entrepreneurship
Any questions? Contact