Doctoral degree and professional career
Supporting doctoral students in their further career is at the core of the concerns and missions of UBFC Doctoral College.
- Skills are developed via doctoral training;
- The doctoral degree is valorised and the Cifre programme is developed (internationally, with socio-economic stakeholders and/or the general public);
- Doctoral students are informed about careers, skills, and career opportunities after graduation: news, surveys, career resources, etc.
- Personalized advice is provided about their professional project (please send an e-mail to email@example.com to make an appointment).
- Valorisation events are set up, e.g. ‘Ma Thèse en 180 secondes’ contest and career events devoted to PhD holders.
The Careers heading of the Doctoral College website makes resources, news, latest news and tools available to PhD holders that willl help them set up their professional project and optimise their further career.
For more information, visit the Doctoral College website at http://collegedoctoral.ubfc.fr