Scholarship from the région Bourgogne Franche-Comté
University code for 2020 : W73DZL76
The total amount of the scholarship is determined upon your financial situation and your other sources of funding.
Type of scholarship
Europe (per month)
General (per month)
Europe (per month)
General (per month)
< 12 915€
12 916€ – 19 380€
19 381€ – 25 830€
 The ‘family quotient’ or ‘family income’ (« quotient familial »), is your income from 2018 (either your family’s if you declare yourself with your family regarding income taxes in your country – or yourself if you declare yourself on your own, divided by the number of people composing your household).
 If you are funded by a European scholarship (such as Erasmus+), you are concerned by the column « Europe ».
 If you are funded by any other options, or in any other case, you are concerned by the column « General ».
For ‘Aquisis’ scholarship (studies scholarship) :
- Minimum duration : 3 months (88 days)
- Maximal duration : 10 months (300 days)
For ‘Dynastage’ scholarship (internships scholarship) :
- Minimum duration : 2 weeks (11 days)
- Maximal duration : 6 months (180 days)
The scholarship is calculated from the date of beginning to the date of end of internship/studies, written on the internship /learning agreement or the certificate of attendance (for Aquisis).
The payment is made in two parts :
- Advance payment of 80% after attribution of the scholarship
- 20% remaining after transmission of the certificate of completion and transmission of the end-of-mobility report, maximum 2 months after the end of the mobility
- Possibility to accumulate the scholarship from the région Bourgogne Franche-Comté with a CROUS scholarship, a scholarship from a higher education establishment (such as en excellence scholarship) or a sanitary and social scholarship.
- Possibility to accumulate the scholarship with a scholarship from the European Union (such as Erasmus+).
- No possibility to accumulate with another scholarship from the région Bourgogne Franche-Comté or another French region on the same subject or the same period.
General eligibility criteria for Dynastage and Aquisis :
- Follow classes in one of the training centers in Bourgogne Franche-Comté (no e-learning)
- The request for the scholarship has to be made maximum 1 month after the beginning of the mobility, between January 2nd and October 25th.
- The mobility has to be pedagogically validated, integrated in the training
- The mobility has to be abroad, outside of France and French overseas territories, and further than 150km from the home residence (parents’ residence) and further than 150km for the study residence
- The mobility can’t be in the family’s residence country (parents’ residence) for international students
Specific eligibility criteria for Dynastage (internships) :
- The internship has to be professional (no linguistic, « au pair » or summer job stays)
- Need for an internship agreement between the student, UBFC and the host institution
- Minimum duration : 2 weeks
- The internship has to take place in only one host institution. If the student carries out two consecutive internships in two different host institutions, two requests have to be made regarding the scholarship from the région Bourgogne Franche-Comté
- The student can benefit from two scholarships Dynastage (for a maximum cumulated duration of 6 months) throughout his/her higher education (Bachelor or Master level)
Specific eligiblity criteria for Aquisis (studies) :
- Minimum duration : 3 months
- The studies period is a training period, and not an internship period. Internships in a research lab, administrative or technical services of a teaching establishment or institution abroad are not eligible to the Aquisis scholarship.
- The student can benefit from only one Aquisis scholarship (for a maximum duration of 10 months) throughout his/her higher education (Bachelor or Master level)
The request for the scholarship has to be made online on a specific platform, accessible from the website of the region, maximum 30 days after the beginning of the mobility.
The creation of a personal account has to be made thanks to a specific code, given every year to the international mobility coordinator of your university.
Required documents :
- Copy of school certificate or student card
- Copy of identity card or passport
- RIB (bank slip with bank details)
- Tax notice for your 2018 income :
- If the student declared himself/herself on his/her own in 2018 : copy of his/her tax notice + a copy of his/her parents’ notice
- If the student declared himself/herself with his/her parents in 2018 : copy of his/her parents’ notice.
- For foreigners : if parents can’t provide a tax notice in French about the 2018 income, the region will need a document with official translation (in local currency and euros) about the household income and the composition of the household
Other information :
If the tax income is > 25 830€, and therefore the student is not eligible to a Aquisis or Dynastage scholarship, his/her situation can be re examined if one of the following situations happened between 2018 and 2020 : long illness, unemployment, divorce, full time job to part time job, decease, handicap, force majeure.