- To help finance your studies, you can apply for an Erasmus + scholarship, which can be combined with an outgoing mobility grant awarded by your master and a grant from the Bourgogne Franche-Comté region. However, the scholarship award is not guaranteed.
- The amounts of the Erasmus + scholarships are decided by the teaching staff of UBFC masters according to your academic record, the number of applications for funding and the country where you wish to make your mobility.
- The outgoing mobility grant amounts are also decided by UBFC masters according to their annual budget.
Country of destination
Danemark, Finland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden, Great-Britain
270€ – 370€
420€ – 520€
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Spain, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal
220€ – 320€
370€ – 470€
Republic of Northern Macedonia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Serbia
170€ – 270€
320€ – 420€
- For Erasmus + scholarships and outgoing mobility grants, your application should be addressed to your master’s supervisor.
- For the regional scholarship, find out more on the Bourgogne Franche-Comté region page in French, requests will be made directly online. More information in English here and university code.
The scholarship is paid in two installments: one part on arrival (after sending the agreement and the certificate of arrival) and the rest after you return (after sending the reports and the certificate of stay).