The Member Council
The Member Council is presided over by Mr. Dominique GREVEY, UBFC President, and composed of the presidents and directors of the member institutions of the COMUE UBFC, namely:
- Mr. Vincent THOMAS, president of the université de Bourgogne
- Mrs. Macha WORONOFF, president of the université de Franche-Comté
- Mr. Ghislain MONTAVON, director general of the Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard
- Mr. Pascal VAIRAC, director general of the École Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et des Microtechniques de Besançon (ENSMM)
- Mr. François ROCHE-BRUYN, director general of the Institut National Supérieur des Sciences Agronomiques, de l’Alimentation et de l’Environnement (AgroSup Dijon)
- Mr. Stephan BOURCIEU, director general of the Burgundy School of Business (BSB, formerly ESC Dijon)
- Mr. Michel JAUZEIN, director of the École Nationale Supérieure d’Arts et Métiers (ENSAM), campus of Cluny.
The member council has advisory capacity: it assists the President and the board of administrators in the implementation of the UBFC strategic project. It is associated to upstream work and to the implementation of the board of administrators’ decisions.
Its competences are defined in article 17 of the UBFC statutes.