- For all candidates : apply via eCandidat
- Tutorial for application
- Opening date : 15th January 2020
- Deadline: 19th June 2020 (26th June 2020 for Masters Internet of Things and PICS)
ALL applications should been made through the above mentionned website no matter if you are from a European country, a Campus France country, or any other country worldwide. The applications should NOT be made on Campus France website since our university is not connected to Campus France platform.
Once selected only :
- Students coming from a Campus France country applying the online enrollment scheme « Etudes en France » : you will be required to make your visa application on the « Etudes en France » website following the 3rd option « I am accepted » Information here / Download guide
Countries with a Campus France office with « Etudes en France » procedure :
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Republic of Chad, Republic of the Congo, Republic of Guinea (Guinea-Conakry), Russia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Vietnam.
- Students coming from any other country : you need to contact the closest French Embassy
- Non European student, living in a European country : you will need to contact the French Embassy located close to your place of residence.
- For more comprehensive information on visa application procedures : Government website