Application procedure PPN
- Students with French diploma should apply by contacting Prof. S. Guérin : firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other applications should been made through the UBFC application portal from February 6th 2020 to June 26th 2020 no matter if you are from a European country, a Campus France country, or any other country worldwide. Application should NOT be made on Campus France website since our university is not connected to Campus France platform. Candidates will be asked to upload the application form and supporting documents assembled in a unique PDF file. The electronic application form and the detailed list of supporting documents will be provided after first email contact (see above).
Once selected only :
- Students coming from a Campus France country applying the online enrollment scheme « Etudes en France » : you will be required to make your visa application on the « Etudes en France » website following the 3rd option « I am accepted » Information here / Download guide
Countries with a Campus France office with « Etudes en France » procedure :
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Gabon, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Peru, Republic of Chad, Republic of the Congo, Republic of Guinea (Guinea-Conakry), Russia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, USA, Vietnam.
- Students coming from any other country : you need to contact the closest French Embassy
- Non European student, living in a European country : you will need to contact the French Embassy located close to your place of residence.
- For more comprehensive information on visa application procedures : Government website